Leonardo DiCaprio Talks Gay Romance With Armie Hammer in "J. Edgar

and  will have some steamy makeout scene (if folks hyped it up I will be so pissed) in Clint Eastwood's new movie, J. Edgar. Clint and Leo spoke with The Hollywood Reporter about the controversial new film. Clint doesn't want to come right out and say that J. Edgar Hoover was gay, but Leo does it for him.
Armie Hammer, Leonardo DiCaprio in J. Edgar
"Whether he was gay remains to be seen. But [he and Clyde Tolson] were inseparable buddies," Clint said. "Was that because he didn't trust
anybody else or was it a love story? I think they had a great affection; whether it was gay or not, I don't know."
Notorious womanizer Leo doesn't think that it's typical for dudes to tongue down other dudes.
"What you cannot doubt is that Clyde Tolson and he had a relationship that spanned most of their life; they lived with each other, had lunch and dinner, and [Hoover] left everything to Clyde." Leonardo continued, "Unarguably, they were partners in some sense."
"Partners in some sense" doesn't turn me on. I want some bareback action and I want it now! I need another Brokeback Mountain to help me get through the holidays.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it a good idea to study in China?

Is it a good idea to study in China?