Please Accept The Tiffany of My Love


What is the truth?
What is the faith?
What is the meaning of life?
Love is the answer.
Now I know no matter what the question,
Love is the answer.

How do I say I love you?
How do I tell you I care?
How do I tell you I've missed you,
and let you know I'm here?
Tiffany is the answer.

Tiffany is the symbol of Love,
Tiffany symbolizes the key for unlocking ones heart,
Tiffany will be look great on everybody's loving dear,
And Tiffany Sale Online is one of the luxurious styles of ornament,
that creates a person feel informal when wearing it!
Baby, I know you love Tiffany.

Love is written on angel's wings,
Love is inscribed on the Tiffany.
Wish you are happy and happy,
Hope my love can be warm your heart!


I love you with all my heart,
I hope I bought the first Tiffany ring can be worn on your beautiful hands,
Tiffany ring is full of sensual beauty to meet all women's fantasies and desires,
You look more beautiful every time I see you.

I'll love you as long as I live,
I want to put Tiffany Necklaces on your snow-white neck,
Tiffany Necklaces are beautiful and suitable for every outfit,
Your smiling at me is my daily dose of magic.

My love for you is as deep as the sea,
I'll give you Tiffany Earrings, I like you wearing it,
Tiffany Earrings are becoming increasingly popular in modern and traditional design,
I love your laugh, so much.

You're the only girl I could be happy with,
You looked more attractive and gorgeous when you wear the Tiffany Bracelets,
Tiffany Bracelets is the symbol of luxury, wealth and taste,
I can't forget your gentle kiss and touch.

If the sun were to rise in the west, I'd never change my mind to love you forever,
I'll buy Tiffany Bangles for your immaculate hand,
Tiffany Bangles look stunning and has a beautiful underlying meaning,
Without you by my side, I'm just a flame without the heat.


Will you accept my love?
Will you accept my Tiffany?
You're my one and only dream,
I wanna share my life with you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it a good idea to study in China?

Is it a good idea to study in China?