Leonardo DiCaprio

doesn't he just steal your heart away with that smile and look in his eyes?

The words are from my 1995 secret diary!
I am quite sure each one of us had their own teenage celebrity crush.
My first true celebrity love was for Leonardo DiCaprio - obviously there were others. But, I really-really wanted Leonardo to become my boyfriend - I never dreamt about having children together but I wanted to kiss him!
Well, I kissed him every night, but I don't want to embarrass myself therefore I will not show you the pictures of me kissing Leonardo DiCaprio...
...well, kissing the posters on the walls of my teenage bedroom.
Leonardo was the only one I wanted to have. And sometimes I thought if I can't have him, then I am never going to marry. That was just a teenager mentality, because I found the man who looks a little bit like Leonardo, but even better looking. And MrBP is naturally charming more than Leonardo could be. I am happily married and I do not like Leonardo DiCaprio as a boyfriend any longer :)!
Plus, I recently learned that he was the number ONE guy for million other girls, LOL!
Though, I wouldn't mind having his friendship because he seems a nice man. I am one of his big fans and I really hope he wins an Oscar for his acting one day because he is a great actor.
Do you have a celebrity crush?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it a good idea to study in China?

Is it a good idea to study in China?