Boys I found attractive in the 90’s.

 
 
 
 
 
 
i
 
Rate This
Quantcast
Oh 90’s heart throbs. Regardless of whom it was for you, I bet they’re  either dead by now or haven’t booked a gig since playing the role of a corpse on an episode of Law and Order SVU two years ago. Maybe you were a JTT fan, perhaps Jonathan Brandis or even Devon Sawa. The following are just a few of my 90’s crushes….
Lance Bass long before I started inappropriately hitting on gay men downtown, I was in love with Lance Bass. Oh sure, I always hated N’sync but man did I love me some Lance Bass. Hey Lance, if you’re ever looking to go back into the closet and need a beard, call a sista!
 Noodles Wasserman, my grade 7 locker was a shrine to this….Yes… this man pictured here. I don’t know what the hell was wrong with me. Most girls in my grade had pictures of that child molester R. Kelly or  Montell Jordan inside their lockers, so I guess Noodles Wassermann wasn’t a bad choice after all.


Rider Strong, yeah you heard me, Rider Strong….. He was so different from the other boys; I bet he knew how to treat a girl. I was so in love with his BMW character Sean from the wrong side of town. I used to write in my diary about going on double dates with Ben Savage and Rider. Now I would like to do something a little different with those two at the same time.  Just look at those feathered arched bangs, how any 13-year-old girl could not want this is beyond me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it a good idea to study in China?

Is it a good idea to study in China?