Leonardo DiCaprio is Voting for Candidate Who Cares Most About Environment



When asked in an interview who he was going to vote for in the upcoming Presidential election, heartthrob extraordinaire Leonardo DiCaprio had this to say to Entertainment Tonight:
“I’m going to vote for the candidate that I believe has the better environmental policy. I think that in the last eight years we could have done an incredible amount to change this country; be less reliant on foreign oil and start to develop alternative ways of getting energy through wind and solar power. I wish we’d have done that in the last eight years, but we didn’t. So I’m going to vote in a way where I feel that we’re going to start to finally make that transition.”
He has always been an environmental-man and we love that about him!

Here is Leo with famous polar bear cub, Knut!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it a good idea to study in China?

Is it a good idea to study in China?