Love through Tiffany Keys






 I get on the metro that I take every day to go to work from home and return home after work. As usual, there are a crowd of people, not strange for rush hours in this modern city.

A girl facing me catches my eyes immediately for her unique temperament. Her beautiful glittering eyes, shaded by long black lashes which curve backward in a most peculiar way, are glaring at something outside the metro. Long black glossy hair against a fair skin and the sensitive full-lipped mouth fascinate me. However, the thing attracts me most is the gorgeous heart-shaped Tiffany key near her neck, decorated with diamonds. A girl wearing Tiffany necklace must have a unique taste. It seems that her Tiffany key opens the door of my heart and I completely fall in love with her.

Now, every time getting on the metro, I am always looking forward to meeting that charming girl. Fortunately, I am happy to find that she often takes the metro at this time. She is still so beautiful and looks quiet, with the Tiffany key around her neck. Though deeper and deeper in love with her, I do not have the courage to talk to her because I am a total stranger to her. Sometimes, her peaceful eyes just sweep my face and I try to avoid them awkwardly.

Maybe due to us meeting very often on the same metro, as time goes by, we seem to get to know each other. Her smile removes all unhappiness from my heart and makes me excited all day long.

Finally, I decide to take action to approach her. I track my brain to find a good and natural way. Suddenly I think of the beautiful Tiffany key and a fantastic idea occurs to me.

Two days later, another Tiffany key appears near my neck. Obviously, a little surprised is she when seeing the Tiffany key. Taking heart of brace, I walk to her.

"Hey! Nice to meet you! I am Jack!" I guess my face turn red.

"Me too, Jack! I am Ann!" She answers with gentle smile.

What is the story next? That is,Tiffany Key Rings give rise to sparks of love!

Comments

  1. I just got a cheque for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can make by taking paid surveys from home...

    So I show them a video of myself getting paid over $500 for taking paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Is it a good idea to study in China?

Is it a good idea to study in China?