leonardo dicaprio: So young, so beautiful




baftas 2011

the world has temporarily stopped as poor leonardo didn’t make it to the final nominations of the baftas, losing out to the likes of jesse eisenberg(social network) and colin firth (the kings speech), though they also deserved to be nominated for best leading actor. there is also uncertainty if he will show up to the awards ceremony as inception was rightfully nominated for almost every category imaginable, and i’m sure leonardo would want to go and support christopher nolan. fingers crossed, we might see an appearance!

you can already see the greatness
you can already see the greatness

I don’t really have many extravagances. I don’t fly private jets and I don’t have bodyguards and I don’t buy crazy things. I have a couple of houses here and there. I bought a very expensive watch, and I am going to buy a really expensive movie poster, the original for The Thief of Bagdad (1940). I love movie posters

leonardo dicaprio

So young, so beautiful
So young, so beautiful

We went clubbing with a few of his friends. I translated. He was three or four years younger than me but already so handsome. This was before Titanic. His face was perfection, like a Raphaello painting.

Roberta Armani (Giorgio Armani’s niece and PR) on taking the young Leonardo DiCaprio clubbing in Milan when she was 18, her first foray into celebrity relations. 

Premiere

I happened to come across an article from October 1996 Premiere Magazine the other day, with none other on the cover than the young Claire Danes and Leonardo DiCaprio. I found it on the unfortunately named blog ‘I Dream Of Claire Danes’. When i first read it i thought it was some sort of fan fiction, but then i saw the copyright Premiere at the bottom. it was also written quite well. All i have to say is this, maybe Leonardo DiCaprio was not and is not perfect, but this article accentuated his ‘childishness’ and went on and on about Claire Danes’ ‘maturity’ and ‘courage’. Im not saying at all that this article is full of lies, but i think its just a bit bias. Have a read…
(Source: clairedanes-is-thesun.blogspot.com)

Pain is temporary, but films are forever.

Leonardo DiCaprio

I will see YOU in 3D Leonardo
I will see YOU in 3D Leonardo

The Great Gatsby going 3D?

Baz Lurhmann”s new adaption of the classic ‘The Great Gatsby’ starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Carey Mulligan could be going 3D. Is this finally the age we shall see Leo 3D on screens as a regular feature? I hope so, with 3D Titanic coming out April 14 2012- the 100th anniversary of the Titanic sinking (April 14 1912). Its a while to wait, but I’m sure it will be completely worth it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it a good idea to study in China?

Is it a good idea to study in China?