My new job My new life

I was for a whole week SEOer.I like this job.
Although my  computer technology and English is very poor,I'll redouble my efforts. I believe I can catch up with them quickly.I believe I can be the best.
Interest is the best teacher,Interest is the biggest motivation.Do things you enjoy  that you won't feel tired.
I’m under a big pressure because I have to maintain a large family on a small salary.
It's  my third job,I think I'm suitable for this job because I just like writing.I have a lot of Chinese Blog and they're popular.I want to make foreign friends in here.Blog is a good platform for making friends.I believe I will good at this job because  the language are interlinked.And I like lerning languages.
OK,the real pitched battle now begins!Let's go for it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it a good idea to study in China?

Is it a good idea to study in China?