2011-7-23

This is my first diary written in English.This diary took me all night long.I write it word and
word.
It's like that Iwrite the first diary in third grade. Ican just write several lines in a very little notebook.I just can say that I had played basketball and   played cards and so on.As I look back,scenes of the past leap before my eyes.
I decided to go to the internet bar loading some music,but there too much people.I had to go to my little room.
I want to write what hapenning today in English.But my English is very poor as you know.I can't get online use my compter.But I buy a dictonary.I'm so happry.
I know that who learn  English needs perseverance,so I shout English at least one hour in nanjing university of science and technology.
I really can't speak too much in English.I write scarcely a wood of English.
I't already wee hours of the morning.There is too much things Iwanna say,But I’m so bushed.That's all for today.Sweet dreams.
Anyway,tomorrow is anotherday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it a good idea to study in China?

Is it a good idea to study in China?