2011-7-24

The sun had been up when I got up.How inappropriate this is.
The locusts are singing in the tree.The sun is fierce that I can hardly keep my eyes open.Wow,where should I go and what should I do?
The landlord said the days are getting hotter.True enough!
All in a mass.All sucks!I feel so fidgety this day.I have tons of things to do.My room is in a clutter so I have to tidy it up first.
And then I need
to wash my blanket and shoes,and  third I need to go to zhujiang road to fix my mobilehone,and return the books in nanjing library by the way.I need to remove my accoumt at the DongShan police substation at last.
I miss my mother and father,I miss my grandma,I miss my hometown.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it a good idea to study in China?

Is it a good idea to study in China?