Emma Watson 'Hates' Herself In 'Bling Ring' Movie Role

Emma Watson has revealed that she won't be able to watch herself back in new movie 'Bling Ring'.
The former Harry Potter star, currently promoting new flick 'The Perks Of Being A Wallflower'.
'Bling Ring' is inspired by the burglaries of Hollywood socialities, and Emma plays a criminal teen dressed in ugg boots, a pink tracksuit and fake tattoos.
The 22-year-old told The Sun: "This is how much I hate myself in the movie: I don’t think I’m going to be able to watch it.
"It’s the first time I couldn’t watch myself."
Emma Watson on US TV (WENN)
She added: "This is what’s so awesome about my job, to get into the shoes of someone I couldn’t relate to."
The star has also opened up about matters of the heart, saying that her work on 'Perks' taught her a lot about love.
She is quoted by The Mirror as saying: "When I started dating I had this kind of Romeo and Juliet, fateful, romantic idea about love. It was almost that you were a victim – that there was a lot of pain involved and that was how it should be.
"Shakespeare said the course of true love never did run smooth and I had a sense it had to be painful. It was such a revelation to realise it shouldn’t be that way and you get to choose who you love and who you give your heart to.
"It sounds like a cliche but I also learnt that you’re not going to fall for the right person until you love yourself and feel good about how you are."
PHOTOS: Emma hangs out at Coachella this year

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it a good idea to study in China?

Is it a good idea to study in China?