Kristen Stewart is the June 2012 covergirl for ELLE Magazine


Kristen Stewart is the June 2012 covergirl for ELLE Magazine. Check out some of her interview highlights below!
On regretting that she had to be home schooled:
"Because I didn't go to f**king school – I feel I would have had a bit something extra if I had. Maybe because my life is so f**king perfect, when I see the other side of life, it just seems like, almost like I want... You can learn so much from bad things. I feel boring. I feel like, Why is everything so easy for me? I can't wait for something crazy to f**king happen to me. Just life. I want someone to f**k me over! Do you know what I mean?"
On her dislike for riding horses in 'Snow White and the Huntsman':
"I hated it. I didn't take to the whole mentality of f**king ordering that thing around – 'Go now!' You have to be an a**hole, basically. Not to say that horse people are a**holes to their horses. But you have to basically tell that thing who's boss, and I didn't want to do that. I was like, 'No, do your thing. I don't even want to be up here.'"
Read more at 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it a good idea to study in China?

Is it a good idea to study in China?