Wedding Dress Of The Week: Bianca by Anna Maier ~ Ulla-Maija Couture


Can I get away with ‘y’all’? Perhaps it’s not best suited to a London accent with the tiniest hint of Essex…
It’s time to get lost in swaths of pretty fabric and dreams of the wedding gowns that, alas, I will never get to wear but you lovelies might. And if you do, you must share your wedding photos here on Bridal Musings ok? Pinky promise?
I must confess I hadn’t come across Anna Maier ~ Ulla-Maija Couture up until discovering this gem of a dress but it’s certainly made me sit up and take notice!
Described by Anna Maier ~ Ulla-Maija Couture as:
Hand cut and architected slim lace column gown over silk double charmeuse.
Utterly gorgeous isn’t it?
Why I adore Bianca by Anna Maier ~ Ulla-Maija Couture … It’s chic, unique and so very beautiful. As you’ll see from my previous picks for A-line Wedding Dresses  Of The Week, one shouldered gowns rarely move me but the intricate floral detail on this stunning shoulder has stolen my heart.
Perfect for… brides looking for a dress that is little unusual on their wedding day but still has classic appeal. And the champagne silk underneath the lace will compliment a variety of skin tones.
Team it with… a slightly messy up do, or hair swept over your bare shoulder to reveil the pretty details and a simple, sheer, chapel length veil.
real brides rocking the look
 
 
photos by Simply Bloom Photography via Style Me Pretty

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it a good idea to study in China?

Is it a good idea to study in China?