Emma Watson flies into university

Emma Watson
DESPITE the Harry Potter actress's pleas to remain "anonymous" as she starts her first term at the prestigious Brown University in Rhode Island, she made a less than low-key entrance.

One student on campus said: "We couldn't believe the Harry Potter girl got a chopper in. I mean, my parents just drove me over from New York state - but I guess she's had to come a long way, anyway.

"I've not spoken to her yet, but word around campus is she's pretty normal and OK, I haven't seen any of her films, so I don't know too much about her."

Despite her grand entrance, 19-year-old Emma looked much more relaxed over the weekend as she hung out with her fellow freshmen on the campus lawns, dressed in a simple white T-shirt and denim hot pants.


Emma Watson - who has also previously modelled for Vogue magazine and Chanel - has enrolled in an English literature course at the university and attended her "orientation day" on Friday. She is also believed to be taking a geology class for her first semester.

Emma has previously said she wants her university experience to be as "normal" as possible, despite starring in some of the biggest grossing films of all time.

She said: "I probably sound like a paranoid nut, but I'm doing this because I want to be normal. I really want anonymity.

"I want to be normal, I want to do college properly, like everyone else. As long as I don't walk in and see, like, Harry Potter posters everywhere, I'll be fine."
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is it a good idea to study in China?

Is it a good idea to study in China?